Why Get Pre-Qualified?
1. Pre-qualification acts as a dry run of the loan application process. The mortgage lender will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. The whole process may take only minutes or a few hours at most, and is free.
2. While a "pre-qual" is non-binding to the lender (because the information you provide has not been verified), it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
3. These days most sellers will NOT accept an offer without at least a pre-approval letter, so if you are serious about buying this is the first step towards getting you in your new home.
At Waterstone Mortgage, we're dedicated to providing the best mortgage lending experience possible. We know that home purchases are often the largest investments our clients will make in their lifetimes, and we do everything in our power to make each venture memorable and enjoyable.
We offer a wide array of unique loan products and we're experts at matching clients up with programs that fit their individual circumstances. When it comes to anticipating needs, answering questions, and providing updates on loan status, we're known for our responsiveness.
You'll see the difference in our:
- Care for our clients - We're here every step of the way, offering resources to help you understand the loan process and determine which one of our unique mortgage programs is the best fit.
- Consistent and transparent communication - You deserve responsive, regular, and helpful communication throughout the loan process. At Waterstone Mortgage, we make it a top priority to communicate often with all parties involved in the transaction.
- Variety of lending solutions - With our extensive product variety, including many no-down-payment options, we make it our mission to get as many homebuyers as possible from application to closing as smoothly and quickly as possible.
- Cutting-edge technology - Waterstone Mortgage's proprietary, innovative technology simplifies and speeds the loan process. Our team can access the status of a loan anytime, anywhere, and update all parties involved immediately. Developed by information technology professionals with mortgage experience, our technology is second to none.
We do what we do because we never forget: home is where the best part of life happens, and you want it to be perfect. So, when you find it - the perfect home - let us help you find the perfect mortgage.
Karen L Jackson
Sr Mortgage Advisor
276B Dilworthtown Road West Chester, PA 19382
Office: 484.313.1250 Mobile: 610.202.9684 Fax: 267.299.6866